"Ibsen the romantic" : analogues of paradise in the later plays, Errol DurbachThe Resource "Ibsen the romantic" : analogues of paradise in the later plays, Errol Durbach
- "Ibsen the romantic" : analogues of paradise in the later plays, Errol Durbach
- Title remainder
- analogues of paradise in the later plays
- Statement of responsibility
- Errol Durbach
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 206-209) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Introduction : "Ibsen the romantic" -- "The Land without paradise" -- "Paradise within" : Hedda Gabler and John Gabriel Borkman as types of the romantic "self" -- "Children of Paradise" : Alf, Hedvig and Eyolf as "Conceptions of immortality" -- "Cosmologies of two" : romantic eroticism in Little Eyolf, The Master builder, and When we dead awaken -- "High romantic words " : responsible freedom and tragic joy in The Lady from the Sea and Rosmersholm -- Conclusion : "All of Paradise that we shall know."
- Control code
- 23 cm
- vii, 213 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
ContextContext of "Ibsen the romantic" : analogues of paradise in the later plays, Errol Durbach
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.