"Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten booksThe Resource "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
- "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
- Title remainder
- a poem written in ten books
- Vol. 1: "This authoritative text of the first edition of John Milton's Paradise lost transcribes the original 10-book poem, records its textual problems and numerous differences from the second edition, and discusses in critical commentary the importance of these issues"--Provided by publisher
- Vol. 2: "Essays by ten Miltonists establish the significant differences in text, context, and effect of the first edition of Paradise lost (1667) from the now standard second edition (1674), examining in particular the original text's relationship to the literary and theological world it entered in 1667 and thus offering interesting correctives to our understanding of Milton's thought"--Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S53 2007
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Medieval & Renaissance literary studies
ContextContext of "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.