"Nagging" questions : feminist ethics in everyday life, edited by Dana E. BushnellThe Resource "Nagging" questions : feminist ethics in everyday life, edited by Dana E. Bushnell
- "Nagging" questions : feminist ethics in everyday life, edited by Dana E. Bushnell
- Title remainder
- feminist ethics in everyday life
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Dana E. Bushnell
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Sexual harassment, the acquiescent plaintiff, and the "unwelcomeness" requirement
- Melinda A. Roberts
- Women, equality, and the military
- Judith Wagner DeCew
- New reproductive technologies
- Susan Sherwin
- Markets in women's reproductive labor
- Debra Satz
- Privacy and reproductive liberty
- Anita L. Allen
- Introduction : philosophy and feminism
- Coerced birth control and sexual discrimination
- Lenore Kuo
- Is IVF research a threat to women's autonomy?
- Mary Anne Warren
- To be or not to be a woman : anorexia nervosa, normative gender roles, and feminism
- Mary Briody Mahowald
- Women and the knife : cosmetic surgery and the colonization of women's bodies
- Kathryn Pauly Morgan
- Beauty's punishment : how feminists look at pornography
- Edward Johnson
- Dana E. Bushnell
- Feminine masochism and the politics of personal transformation
- Sandra Lee Bartky
- Feminism and autonomy
- John Christman
- Oppression and Victimization : choice and responsibility
- Susan Wendell
- Right-wing women : causes, choices, and blaming the victim
- Anita M. Superson
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- x, 402 p.
- (alk. paper)
ContextContext of "Nagging" questions : feminist ethics in everyday life, edited by Dana E. Bushnell
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.