"Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten booksThe Resource "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
- "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
- Title remainder
- a poem written in ten books
- Vol. 2: "This volume grew out of a ... session titled 'The discovery of a new Milton epic:Paradise lost 1667,' organized on the occasion of the International Milton Congress, hosted by Duquesne University, March 11-13, 2004"--Pref
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- v. 1. An authoritative text of the 1667 first edition / transcribed and edited with commentary by John T. Shawcross & Michael Lieb -- v. 2. Essays on the 1667 first edition / edited by Michael Lieb and John T. Shawcross
- Control code
- 27 cm.
- 2 v.
- (v. 2 : acid-free paper)
- System control number
ContextContext of "Paradise lost" : a poem written in ten books
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.