"Morgan is coming!" : Confederate raiders in the heartland of Kentucky, by Betty J. GorinThe Resource "Morgan is coming!" : Confederate raiders in the heartland of Kentucky, by Betty J. Gorin
- "Morgan is coming!" : Confederate raiders in the heartland of Kentucky, by Betty J. Gorin
- Title remainder
- Confederate raiders in the heartland of Kentucky
- Statement of responsibility
- by Betty J. Gorin
- Maps on lining papers
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 381-434) and index
- Campbellsville, Kentucky, 1860 -- Morgan held captive at Pleasant Hill, September 1861 -- Morgan's Pleasant Hill Raid, January 31, 1862 -- Morgan's first Kentucky raid, July 1862 -- Morgan's Christmas raid, December 1862-January 1863 -- Morgan's great raid, July 1863 -- Morgan's escape from Ohio penitentiary, November 1863 -- After Morgan : Confederate guerrilla Magruder, November 20, 1864 -- Lyon visits Taylor County, December 25, 1864 -- Quantrill threatens, February 1865 -- Stories and legends -- Taylor County soldiers in the Civil War
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- xv, 453 p.
- Other physical details
- ill., maps
ContextContext of "Morgan is coming!" : Confederate raiders in the heartland of Kentucky, by Betty J. Gorin
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.