"All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New LeftThe Resource "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
- "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
- Title remainder
- The philosophy of the New Left
- Bibliography note
- Includes bilbiographical references
- The New Left in the United States, by R. Aronson and J. C. Cowley.--Politics redefined, by C. Donolo.--New contradictions, by T. Nairn.--Ten days that shook the university, from Situationist international.--Listen, Marxist, by M. Bookchin.--The reproduction of daily life, by F. Perlman.--Capitalist relations of production and the socially necessary labor force, by A. Gorz.--The political economy of women's liberation, by M. Benston.--The fate
- of Midas, by D. Horowitz.--The meaning of economic imperialism, by J. O'Connor.--From Petrograd to Saigon, by G. Therborn.--Can any war be "just"? by D. Wells.--Re-examination of the concept of revolution, by H. Marcuse.--The risk of spontaneity and the logic of the institution, by J.-P. Sartre.--A socialist strategy for Western Europe, by E. Mandel.--The way forward, by A. Gorz.--Post-scarcity anarchy, by M. Bookchin.--Man and socialism in Cuba, by E. "Che" Guevara
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 381 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of "All we are saying..." : The philosophy of the New Left
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hope College Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.